Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Great Dilemma-answered???

Sigh!!!I ve been wanting to do this since 2006.But one thing or the other always prevented me from doing it.I put the blame on lack of ideas or rather fear of cliche'd ones."Your school life is always a wonderful topic to start off with"remarked one of my friends.True indeed;It always is great to reflect back on your school life and that too when you endorse yourself as a student from that school.But it doesnt help your cause to be different or unique when every other loyolite out there might have begun his 'blogging voyage' with an insight into his school life.

Then came the mother of all blogs,CRUSHES...I assure you i would have written an epic had i taken into account all my crushes and infatuations from eighth(btw my crushes tend to change every two months:P).I dropped the idea of devoting my first blog to crushes when a certain classmate of mine had the audacity to write around 10 blogs of bullshit (all of them related to his failed love affair).I could not make heads or tails of what he was trying to say and in a certain post of his he made a reference to some copper coins which made me dread the name 'copper' for many a day.Anyways he seems to have turned over a new leaf at least for the time being.

So where was I?Yeah; Well I was devoid of inspiration and motivation when i went to meet Deepa Pillai Madam(DP) one day.She started ranting over how many illustrious loyolites blogged and how interesting they were.I told her the dilemma i faced and she recommended sticking to a topic i loved or something that i was comfortable with.Topic I LOVED!!!well no prizes for guessing that.I believe it is popular knowledge(with those who know me of course) that I am a football freak;one of those few fanatics who live,sleep,dream football and beginning your blog with something related to football might not e well received by everyone.Still i had my mind working in the right direction.And then it happened.Last week i was busy screwing my friend(not in the literal sense and this has got nothing to do physical) during his intro session at the UNIY(university-ymca for those of you who are ignorant as to what it is) when he called a blog , an emotional outburst.Bingo the dude's words just happened to be my muse.Emotional outburst...why not begin your blog with the dilemma you had been facing over the last 3 years?So here begins my journey into the world of bloggards and blogs;or rather a sanctum of emotional outbursts.Another insignificant drop in an ocean and whether this drop dissolves away or stands out on its own needs to be seen.

7 comments:

Hari said...

Nice start!! All the uncertainity and incertitude sounds pretty good. :) Way to go man. :D Only if you could give a proper title to your first post. :D

Keep writing!

Great to know that my 'emotional outburst' inspired you to blog. :P

blah said...

nic intro...... hope to c more...

Unknown said...

Welcome friend, A very good start.. wishing you good luck..

justanotherinspiredfool said...

mmmmm.... Finally... Shivfasso's started himself a blog... good.. good... keep goin man!

Unknown said...

i am surprised u had a dilemna.. before coming to the page itself i was sure it had to be FOOTBALL :-)
Great going bro - keep writing...

Prasanth said...

welcome to the club. ;) good start. make sure you keep posting.

Hari said...

Have you abandoned this blog? :P